Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I understand football team. Do you like this team?

You guessed I say is who? If you are a football fans. I think you must know. A football team has a lot of fans.Okay, the Bears made a number of off-season moves that have been scrutinized by many. Some think the Bears did very well (myself included), whereas some think they didn’t do well enough. The biggest highlight to their off-season was the trade to bring WR Brandon Marshall over from Miami. This move reunites Jay Cutler with his favorite target from his Denver days. Marshall is a bonafide #1 WR and an all-pro to boot.


In many of the fans I am one of the member. I can be a football fans. I feel very honored to. Like football. Like this team.He is instantly the best WR in Bears’ history. However, he also brings some emotional baggage that some worry about. Personally, I think the Marshall acquisition was HUGE! I think it makes the Bears instantly better. One of the things I’ve been lamenting for years with the Bears is their utter lack of a game-changing WR; one who has a “go and get it” attitude with the ball. Marshall is that guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment