Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My favorite baseball signature photos.

You must have guessed. I'm a true baseball fan. This is we always think so. I think that's for sure.I recognized the envelope as soon as I saw it at my front door.  And I had been eagerly checking for it every day for the last few weeks.I sent a care package to Andre Dawson at the tail-end of June with the hopes of adding a few more signed photos to my collection.


Believe that you must be able to understand these things. Know all about baseball things. This is what we have to do. Because like baseball.I didn’t consider the timing, and Dawson was busy as ever in July - with his birthday, the MLB All-Star game, his State Farm commercial, and the Hall of Fame induction in Cooperstown - I didn’t realize that he would be out of town so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment