Friday, September 7, 2012

My dream, if you can achieve

Each people all have own dream. But it is a pity that, and not everyone can realize his dream.My dream life is in CAM Newton's hand, when I was in the first round position chosen him ahead of all the (wrong half) experts said the simulation of the draft, he should go to. I took him, because I can see the future, from now on will be a year of Newton in first place, had a season's MVP and deep playoff. CAM Newton is a terminator who play football, and recent history says he will this season touchdown machine.

I believe you will be very understand, but we have been hard to realize his dream.Two years ago, he is the best player any university we have seen. He led the proud but not great auburn football project, a record of the meeting each university football fans agree that there are the best team ever set. The SEC Alabama, Louisiana state university and Florida have dominated the national title picture almost ten years, in addition to Newton's a season auburn quarterback.

No comments:

Post a Comment