Thursday, September 13, 2012

NFL replacement referee is exposed fallacy instant replay

I can't believe that. Do you see the match. I have a lot of dissatisfaction, but nowhere to go tell. I am a bit disappointed for the game.Now, the fans are having a field day shitting on these guys. Of course, they are very easy, because they are terrible move bowels. Frankly, I think people should try to get rid of their back, it is not a crime suction in the work you are not ready yet, unless your suckitude may kill people. I don't want to change to the pilot or heart surgeon, so I can't really get, incitement to bad referee. After all, it seems not conventional the referee didn't on things.

However, pure suckitude these alternative the referee is to generate a lot of comments this happen to be less an important point. No "instant replay" people tell me, technology should eliminate bad telephone?


I have been very concerned about NFL football. But I don't know why I would be so like this sport.In the face of it, this is the reason why the existence of the instant replay, It should eliminate the bad calls the same backwater football history of leather helmet. The trouble is that no one is willing to admit that it does not work. No one seems to want to acknowledge the problem of bad reader. Let's look at some examples from this past weekend.

In Sunday's 49 ers bagger team competition, the referee is so in matching, and San Francisco escaped at least four wrong start, have called on block in the return to a kick back despite the fact that they play team.

Then, there are steelers broncos game, officials can't manage a clock not to mention instant replay. They have lost contact two minutes warning. Below are: when a touchdown happened in two minutes mark, officials should be









No comments:

Post a Comment