Monday, October 8, 2012

49 ers, I care about most NFL football teams. Like their game.

I miss and friends watch NFL football game day. I don't know how long did not go to pay attention to these things. But I really know. This is what I want to.
Bell, cruz and manning is solid is a sudden one day home arjen robben. If a couple through the telephone interference, is (including stopped cruz's hand) and then the giant may achieve greater than 41 and more comfortable.



Our defense sometimes, though still is porous. Peak need to go home to help relieve pressure in we take a heavy toll of the secondary, we need to learn to seal edge, be strict with oneself in the running game.

However, this is a very good reflection from the game in Philadelphia, they should have won the last week.

We are in a better position to enter the week but our schedule is difficult, start from here, 49 ers next week on the west coast.

No comments:

Post a Comment