Thursday, October 11, 2012

MLB orioles season after baseball! Know us to focus on.

Because I like MLB baseball. I have a lot of attention all the MLB team.Everyone has his own favorite MLB movement. But I really hope this is we should get to know.I can't make any more pictures, but I want to include this one just for document work my first major league baseball playoffs.

This is one of my dreams. The pictures of the Baltimore orioles in a sold out Camden yards in the first game in Baltimore since 1997 - and what better?



There are a lot of things worth our concern. But don't really know why things happen. I believe you will be very clear.My task is in the stadium and looking for fan and environmental characteristics of thing, I'm fresh through my work in this year at fenway park.

The energy in the stadium was incredible, the fans collective for large object photos.

The most important thing is, very happy to see a friend in the game and old colleagues from the orioles.

Here is more orioles playoff baseball!

No comments:

Post a Comment